JSC “Anra Investicija” provides legal services to companies
Legal services are provided for both legal entities and natural persons with the seat in Lithuania and abroad. While the provision of the services of high quality, we are focusing on the formation of long-term relationship and not on a short-term commercial success.
- Legal services for legal entities and natural persons.
- Consultancy on matters related to conclusion, implementation, termination, amendment of contracts and drawing up annexes.
- Drawing up various contracts.
- Drawing up documentation of legal entities, founding of legal entities.
- Consultancy on matters related to foundation.
- Arrangement of foundation of any legal entity, branch and representative office.
- Consultancy and drawing up documentation related to formation, increase and decrease of authorised capital.
- Assistance in a company registration/removal thereof from a register in the UE and other countries.
- Transformation, reorganisation, sale and liquidation of legal entities (in Lithuania).
- Procedure for increase/decrease of authorised capital of a public limited liability company.
- Consultancy on matters related to migration.
- Consultancy on matters related to foreigners’ work and residence in Lithuania, issue of a temporary and permanent residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania as well as on issues concerned with foreigners’ employment in the Republic of Lithuania.
- Consultancy on matters related to taxes.
- Consultancy on matters related to a company taxes.
- Consultancy for natural persons on matters concerned with tax return.
- Filing in tax returns, applications, notices.
- Consultancy on matters related to labour law.
- Drawing up documentation used in different types of employment relationships: individual employment contracts, collective contracts, occupational safety and health protection documentation, staff regulations, rules of procedure, material liability contracts, documentation requisite for employment of foreigners. Drawing up other documentation regulating employment relationships: agreements on termination of an employment contract, other agreements between an employee and employer.